This page is dedicated to users who want to install Open-Source Scalr on their own servers / instances. Please note that Hosted Scalr may be a quicker path to evaluating Scalr and getting a feel for it.
For more information about Open-Source Installation, please refer to the links below:
- Installation and Upgrade Instructions
- Scalr Configuration Parameters
- Enabling Scalr Extensions
- Open Source Scalr Release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Policy for Scalarizr Repositories
When connecting Scalr to your clouds, be sure to review the Required Network Configuration for Scalr.